Basic information on data protection.
You can contact us whenever you want. we are Escandinava de Electricidad SLU with CIF B-85551273 and registered office at Calle Floridablanca 66 Floor 9F 08015 (BARCELONA), e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org telf. 931 845583, and 900373681.
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona in Volume 41054, page 54, page B-377318.
We want to tell you about how our data policy affects your security. To do so, we want to inform you about the following points.
What are the main purposes of processing your data? To manage your registration as a user on our platforms. To manage product and/or service contracts. To send marketing communications. To answer queries raised on-line.
What are the main legitimate reasons? Executing the contract. Consent. Legitimate interest. Compliance with legal obligations.
Who is most likely to receive my data?
Banks and financial entities. Security forces. Service providers.
What are my user rights?
Among others, the right to access, rectify, delete, oppose and to transfer your data; the right to oppose processing at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, if processing is in accordance with the legitimate interest of both parties.
Where we get your data?
They are provided by the owner or legally authorized person and also obtained from browsing behaviour.
- The personal data that Escandinava de Electricidad deals with are the data that you voluntarily provide during the pre-contracting and contracting processes, as well as those that subsequently derive from the contractual relationships, including the following categories of data: Identifying data ; Economic, financial and solvency data; Data of personal characteristics and social circumstances; Connection data, geolocation and navigation (in case you interact with Escandinava de Electricidad through the web); and Commercial Information Data. In this sense, you are responsible for your personal data being accurate and up-to-date, guaranteeing at all times that all documents that contributions to Escandinava de Electricidad are of your ownership or that you have been authorized to transfer to Escandinava de Electricidad. Failure to fill in the fields that appear as mandatory in the different contracting forms, may prevent the procurement of products or services requested.
- Escandinava de Electricidad will not deal with special categories of your personal data (sensitive data). In order to manage contractual and pre-contractual relations, Escandinava de Electricidad can obtain information related to your SIPS (System of exchange of points of supply of natural gas and electricity), through the Distributing Companies, the Spanish National Commission of the Markets and the Competition (CNMC), as well as public access sources such as the INE.
- Personal Data of third parties: In the event that the personal data provided during the pre-contracting and contracting processes, as well as those that subsequently derive from the contractual relationships, belong to a third party, you guarantee that you have informed the third party about This Privacy and Data Protection Policy, and you have obtained authorization to provide data to Escandinava de Electricidad for the indicated purposes. You also guarantee that the information provided is truthful, accurate and up-to-date, and you will be responsible for any direct or indirect damage or loss that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation.
For what purposes do we treat your data?
Escandinava de Electricidad manually and/or automatically processes users’ data for the following specific purposes:
- Manage your registration as a user of the on-line platforms owned by Escandinava de Electricidad SLU (www.escandinavaelectricidad.es or the landing page of another domain). However, users must always verify and validate their registration on each platform by entering their username and password and giving consent.
- Manage product and/or service contracts that users execute on-line, as well as the corresponding billing and shipping.
- Answer the queries and questions raised on the website www.escandinavaelectricidad.es.
- Periodically send (via email, post and/or SMS) electronic communications containing offers, promotions and news related to our on-line platforms, unless otherwise indicated or unless a user objects or revokes their consent.
- Periodically send commercial and/or promotional information on the product sectors derived from the electricity supply and that provide added value for end users, unless a user indicates otherwise or opposes or revokes their consent.
- Compliance with accounting, legal, fiscal and administrative obligations: Escandinava de Electricidad handles your data in order to comply with the accounting, legal, fiscal and administrative obligations associated with contractual relationships.
- Energy Poverty Programs: Escandinava de Electricidad has agreements with different public bodies in order to provide energy supply to vulnerable customers in certain cases of energy poverty.
- Donation programs: Escandinava de Electricidad has agreements with different non-profit organizations so that you can participate in donation programs.
- Essential supplies: Escandinava de Electricidad could treat your specially protected personal data, in order to justify the maintenance of the supply even in case of non-payment, for situations of medical emergencies such as the need for maintenance of oxygen machines or similar.
- Automated individual decision making, including profiling: Provided that you have given your consent, and in order to offer you at all times (even after the contractual relationship is completed), the best solutions and services adapted to your profile, Escandinava de Electricidad could treat your data in an automated way for the taking of individual decisions, including the elaboration of profiles, that produce legal effects in you or affect you significantly in a similar way, such as, for example, data of navigation of cookies, historical data and statistics, data that can be obtained through other sources of information (sources of public access and social networks), in order to keep you informed about activities, promotions, raffles, new products and services of Escandinava de Electricidad that may result from your interest through any means of communication (telephone, social networks, postal mail, email or other equivalent means).
- Communication of your data for the submission of information about activities, promotions, raffles, new products and services of Escandinava de Electricidad and Collaborators: Provided that you have given your consent and with the aim of offering you at all times (even after the relationship is over) contractual), the best solutions and services, Escandinava de Electricidad will communicate your personal data in order to keep you informed, through any means of communication (telephone, social networks, postal mail, email or other equivalent means), about activities, promotions, raffles, new products and services of the Company.
- Draw up anonymous statistical reports on users’ access habits and on-line activities.
- Draw up commercial user profiles and perform suitable business actions, using data derived from the management of the products purchased (browsing data, access habits, traffic), unless the user objects or revokes their consent.
- Comply with the legally established obligations.
What kind of data do we process?
ESCANDINAVA DE ELECTRICIDAD SLU processes the following kinds of data:
- Identification dataname, surname, postal address, email address, post code, telephone, city, etc.
- Personal characteristics (date of birth, sex, etc.).
- Traffic and location data.
- Electronic communications metadata.
- Marketing information data.
- Economic and financial data.
- Consumption register to optimize your supply.
The information in the forms provided by Escandinava de Electricidad on its on-line platforms that are marked with an asterisk (*) is necessary to comply with the established contractual or legal purpose.
Therefore, if you do not provide us with this information, you will not be able to register on the website and we will be able to attend to your request.
If you provide us with third-party data, you expressly declare that you have the party’s consent and you agree to transfer the information contained in this clause, holding Escandinava de Electricidad harmless of all liability in this regard. However, Escandinava de Electricidad may carry out checks to verify this fact, adopting the due diligence measures that correspond, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
What is the legitimate basis for processing your personal data?
The legitimate basis for Escandinava de Electricidad’s processing user data to register the user on the company’s websites is the consent of the interested party; this is , requested in each case.
On the other hand, managing the product or service contracts on line, billing and the corresponding deliveries are legitimized by the execution of the contract itself.
The data processing provided through the «Contact us» section on the website is legitimized by answering the query raised by the user.
Processing data to send electronic communications containing offers, promotions and news related to our on-line platforms, commercial and/or promotional information, preparing anonymous statistical reports on user access-habits and activities and drawing up commercial profiles using data derived from managing products and services contracted with Escandinava de Electricidad SLU are based on the company’s legitimate interest in carrying out said processing in accordance with current regulations.
The consent obtained for each of the aforementioned purposes is independent of the others, and users can revoke one or more of them without affecting the others.
Similarly, the user’s information may be employed to comply with Escandinava de Electricidad’s legal obligations.
Who receives the data?
Your personal data may be communicated by Escandinava de Electricidad to:
- The electricity distributor that provides technical services to your supply point, with the sole purpose of distributing electricity, complying with its legal obligations and providing the best service.
- The Banks and financial entities that collect payment for the services provided.
How long will we keep your personal information?
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to conduct the purposes for which they were compiled, unless you express opposition or revoke your consent or request Escandinava de Electricidad to delete them. All of this without prejudice to the fact that this term may be extended when the user expressly authorizes it or if there are specific processes derived from the contractual relationship that remain in effect after said term.
What rights do users have when their data is processed?
As the owner of the data, you can send us a letter to Escandinava de Electricidad SLU, at Calle Floridablanca 66 Local 9F 08015 (BARCELONA), email email@example.com attaching a photocopy of a document proving your identity, to exercise, at any time and free of charge, the following rights:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether Escandinava de Electricidad is processing personal data that concerns you
- Access their personal data.
- Modify any inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was compiled.
- Obtain from Escandinava de Electricidad the limitation of the data processing when any of the conditions stipulated in the data protection regulations are fulfilled.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation regarding the processing of their data, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Escandinava de Electricidad will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or to lodge claims or defend against possible claims.
- Obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge decisions automatically adopted by Escandinava de Electricidad, where appropriate.
- Request the portability of their data.
- Claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) when an interested party considers that Escandinava de Electricidad has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
- Notwithstanding the above, users can contact Escandinava de Electricidad’s Data Protection Officer by writing to c/ Floridablanca 66 Local 9F 08015 (BARCELONA), e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing a document accrediting their identity and specifying the right or rights they wish to exercise, in the terms established in the current regulations.
Where does the data come from data when it has not been provided by the owner?
Along with the information that you provide us directly (for example, through forms, etc.), we obtain information about your browsing habits when you permit us to do so.
If the data provided refers to natural persons other than the data owner, the latter will state that they have informed and obtained the prior consent of the former for their data to be processed in accordance with the purposes set forth in these clauses. In the specific case of minors, if the interested party is not the legal representative of the minor, he/she agrees to obtain the express consent of said representative.
What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
Escandinava de Electricidad SLU will treat the data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner, fulfilling the mandatory duty of secrecy, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last update: March 15, 2019
© 2019 Escandinava de Electricidad SLU. All rights reserved.