Basic information on data protection
You can contact us whenever you want, we are ESCANDINAVA DE ELECTRICIDAD SLU with CIF B-85551273 and registered office at Calle Floridablanca 66 Bajo 9 08015 (BARCELONA), e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org telf. 931 845583, and 900373681.
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona in Volume 41054, page 54, page B-377318.
We want to tell you about how our data policy affects your security. To do so, we want to inform you about the following points
What are the main purposes of processing your data? To manage your registration as a user on our platforms. To manage product and/or service contracts. To send marketing communications. To answer queries raised on-line.
What are the main legitimate reasons? Executing the contract. Consent. Legitimate interest. Compliance with legal obligations.
Who is most likely to receive my data?
Banks and financial entities. Security forces. Service providers.
What are my user rights?
Among others, the right to access, rectify, delete, oppose and to transfer your data; the right to oppose processing at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, if processing is in accordance with the legitimate interest of both parties.
Where we get your data?
They are provided by the owner or legally authorized person and also obtained from browsing behaviour.
Who is responsible for processing personal data?
You can contact us by email, from Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 18.00.
For what purposes do we treat your data?
Escandinava de Electricidad SLU manually and/or automatically processes users’ data for the following specific purposes:
- Manage your registration as a user of the on-line platforms owned by Escandinava de Electricidad SLU (www.escandinavaelectricidad.es or the landing page of another domain). However, users must always verify and validate their registration on each platform by entering their username and password and giving consent.
- Manage product and/or service contracts that users execute on-line, as well as the corresponding billing and shipping.
- Answer the queries and questions raised on the website www.escandinavaelectricidad.es, through the «Contact» section and the various contact forms available on the web.
- Periodically send (via email, post and/or SMS) electronic communications containing offers, promotions and news related to our on-line platforms, unless otherwise indicated or unless a user objects or revokes their consent.
- Periodically send commercial and/or promotional information on the product sectors derived from the electricity supply and that provide added value for end users, unless a user indicates otherwise or opposes or revokes their consent.
- Draw up anonymous statistical reports on users’ access habits and on-line activities.
- Draw up commercial user profiles and perform suitable business actions, using data derived from the management of the products purchased (browsing data, access habits, traffic), unless the user objects or revokes their consent.
- Comply with the legally established obligations.
What kind of data do we process?
ESCANDINAVA DE ELECTRICIDAD SLU processes the following kinds of data:
- Identification dataname, surname, postal address, email address, post code, telephone, city, etc.
- Personal characteristics (date of birth, sex, etc.).
- Traffic and location data.
- Electronic communications metadata.
- Marketing information data.
- Economic and financial data.
The information in the forms provided by Escandinava de Electricidad SLU on its on-line platforms that are marked with an asterisk (*) is necessary to comply with the established contractual or legal purpose.
Therefore, if you do not provide us with this information, you will not be able to register on the website and we will be able to attend to your request.
If you provide us with third-party data, you expressly declare that you have the party’s consent and you agree to transfer the information contained in this clause, holding Escandinava de Electricidad SLU harmless of all liability in this regard. However, Escandinava de Electricidad SLU may carry out checks to verify this fact, adopting the due diligence measures that correspond, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
What is the legitimate basis for processing your personal data?
The legitimate basis for Escandinava de Electricidad SLU’s processing user data to register the user on the company’s websites is the consent of the interested party; this is , requested in each case.
On the other hand, managing the product or service contracts on line, billing and the corresponding deliveries are legitimized by the execution of the contract itself.
The data processing provided through the «Contact» section and the different contact forms included on the website is legitimized by answering the query raised by the user.
Processing data to send electronic communications containing offers, promotions and news related to our on-line platforms, commercial and/or promotional information, preparing anonymous statistical reports on user access-habits and activities and drawing up commercial profiles using data derived from managing products and services contracted with Escandinava de Electricidad SLU are based on the company’s legitimate interest in carrying out said processing in accordance with current regulations.
The consent obtained for each of the aforementioned purposes is independent of the others, and users can revoke one or more of them without affecting the others.
Similarly, the user’s information may be employed to comply with Escandinava de Electricidad SLU’s legal obligations.
Who receives the data?
Your personal data may be communicated by Escandinava de Electricidad SLU to:
- The electricity distributor that provides technical services to your supply point, with the sole purpose of distributing electricity, complying with its legal obligations and providing the best service.
- The Banks and financial entities that collect payment for the services provided.
How long will we keep your personal information?
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to conduct the purposes for which they were compiled, unless you express opposition or revoke your consent or request Escandinava de Electricidad SLU to delete them. All of this without prejudice to the fact that this term may be extended when the user expressly authorizes it or if there are specific processes derived from the contractual relationship that remain in effect after said term.
What rights do users have when their data is processed?
As the owner of the data, you can send us a letter to Escandinava de Electricidad SLU, at Calle Floridablanca 66 Bajo 9 08015 (BARCELONA), email email@example.com attaching a photocopy of a document proving your identity, to exercise, at any time and free of charge, the following rights:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation about whether Escandinava de Electricidad SLU is processing personal data that concerns you
- Access their personal data.
- Modify any inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was compiled.
- Obtain from Escandinava de Electricidad SLU the limitation of the data processing when any of the conditions stipulated in the data protection regulations are fulfilled.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation regarding the processing of their data, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Escandinava de Electricidad SLU will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or to lodge claims or defend against possible claims.
- Obtain human intervention, to express their point of view and to challenge decisions automatically adopted by Escandinava de Electricidad SLU, where appropriate.
- Request the portability of their data.
- Claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) when an interested party considers that Escandinava de Electricidad SLU has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
- Notwithstanding the above, users can contact ESCANDINAVA DE ELECTRICIDAD SLU’s Data Protection Officer by writing to c/ Floridablanca 66 Bajo 9 08015 (BARCELONA), e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, enclosing a document accrediting their identity and specifying the right or rights they wish to exercise, in the terms established in the current regulations.
Where does the data come from data when it has not been provided by the owner?
Along with the information that you provide us directly (for example, through forms, etc.), we obtain information about your browsing habits when you permit us to do so.
If the data provided refers to natural persons other than the data owner, the latter will state that they have informed and obtained the prior consent of the former for their data to be processed in accordance with the purposes set forth in these clauses. In the specific case of minors, if the interested party is not the legal representative of the minor, he/she agrees to obtain the express consent of said representative.
What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
Escandinava de Electricidad SLU will treat the data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner, fulfilling the mandatory duty of secrecy, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last update: May 23, 2018
© 2018 Escandinava de Electricidad SLU. All rights reserved.